Health is one thing that one should be always very careful about, because once you lose the best of your health, it becomes very difficult to get it back, making you prone to the constant illness and serious diseases.
Also the medical inflation rate has gone on hike, making every illness a financial emergency for you. Thus, having a health insurance becomes is a necessity. But choosing the health insurance that suits your pocket and also gives you all the benefits and advantages according to what you need from that policy, is again a difficult task.
With so many policies available, one must go for a health insurance policy compare.
A health insurance policy compare, helps you a lot in selecting among the various options available and also gives you various benefits.
Health insurance policy compare advantages and benefits.
- Access to accurate information: access to the accurate information, of each insurance policy in the market so that you are aware of each policy’s terms and conditions. Saves you from dealing with agents.
- Time efficient and pocket friendly: because it saves you from talking with various agents and going through the documents, terms and conditions etc, health insurance policy compare, thus is a time efficient option which is very much pocket friendly.
- Along with this, you also get to know about the reviews of both the provider and the customers.
But since all the policies give you almost all the things, one must be very careful while going for a health insurance policy compare. There are tips that you should follow or rather keep in mind when going for health insurance policy compare.
- Sum assured of your choice: it is important to focus on the maximum sum assured given that the medical inflation rate is increasing with 17 to 20% per annul in the country.
- Correct details about the claim process and credibility of the company.
- Keep in mind the factors that influence the premium.
- Exclusions: Check what is permanently excluded and which treatments are possibly covered after waiting for a certain period.
- Premium v/s coverage: Assess if the cover and sum assured are suitable against the premium paid. Choose add-ons as per your needs.
- Room rent limit: Since hospital room rents vary, some insurance plans pay only a part of the actual rent. It’s always best to go for higher or no room-rent limit plans.
- Network hospitals: Be sure of the insurer’s network hospitals in your area. You can avail of cashless services only at these hospitals.
with all these tips and benefits that you get with health insurance policy compare, it should be a must for each one of us before we settle on any of the plans.