Term Insurance India
With the level of life expectancy falling it is becoming more important day by day to buy a term insurance policy to safeguard the future of those who love you and who are loved by you. A term insurance plan as we all know is one plan that keeps your family secured from the financial stress after the only bread earner of the family has died because the amount you have insured with this plan will be paid to the nominee of the policy holder in case of his/her sudden demise.
Term insurance India plan have various advantages:
- Term Life Insurance is the most Cost-Effective plan.
- Pay the Policy Premium Only Till Retirement
- Flexibility to Receive Payout as Monthly Income in Addition to Lump sum Amount
- Choose Riders to Make Your Term Plan more Comprehensive
- You can Enhance/Increase the Insurance Cover at Major Life-Stages
Why should you get a Term Insurance Plan?
Some of the key benefits of term insurance plans are:
- Term Insurance Plan provide large life insurance cover at affordable prices
- Term Insurance Plan helps to protect your loved ones from any unforeseen eventuality
- They can cover your financial liabilities
- They also offer tax benefits on premiums paid and the payout received
- Term Insurance Plans help during critical illness
- Provides supplementary income in case of loss of income due to accidental disabilities or illness
These are various things that affect our choice of term insurance India. However one must compare the plans offered by various other companies. Here is a list of various term insurance India plan, choose nd decide the best that suits you.
|Term Plans||Entry Age (Min / Max)||Maturity Age||Policy Term||Premium Payment Option||Minimum Sum Assured||Payout Type||Claim settlement ratio (FY 16- 17) as per IRDA|
|LIC's e-Term||18 / 60 Years||75||10-35years||Annual||Rs. 25,00,000 for Aggregate categoryÂ Rs. 50,00,000 for Non-smoker category||LumpSum Only||98.31%|
|Max Life Online Term Plan||18 / 60 Years||70||10-35years||Annual||Rs 25,00,000||Lumpsum &INcome Options||97.81%|
|BSLI Protect@Ease||18 / 55 Years||80||5-30years||Monthly (ECS), Annual &Single||Rs 50,00,000||LumpSum Only||94.69%|
|Tata AIA iRaksha Supreme||18 / 70 Years||80||10-40 years||Annual, Semi-Annual, Single||Rs 50,00,000||LumpSum Only||96.01%|
|ICICI prudential - iProtect Smart Plan||18 / 65 Years||75||5-40 years||Monthly, Halfyearly, Annual &Single||Subject to minimum premium paid||Lumpsum &Income Options||96.68%|
|PNB Metlife - Mera Term Plan||18 / 65 Years||75||10-40 years||Monthly &Annual||Rs 10,00,000||Lumpsum &Income Options||87.14%|
|Bajaj Allianz iSecure||18 / 60 Years||70||10 | 15 | 20 | 25 | 30 years||Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Annual||Rs 250,000 for general category Rs 20,00,000 for the categories split by Preferred Non-Smoker1 , Non-Smoker1 &Smoker||LumpSum Only||91.67%|
|Kotak Preferred e Term Plan||18 / 65 Years||75||10-40years||Monthly, Yearly, Single||Rs 25,00,000||LumpSum Only||91.24%|
|HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus||18 / 65 Years||75||10-40years||Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual, Annual||Rs 25,00,000||Lumpsum &Income Options||97.62%|
|AEGON Life iTerm Plan||18 / 65 Years||75||5 - 40 years; or upto 75years||Annual||Rs 10,00,000||LumpSum Only||97.11%|
|Canara HSBC Life - eSmart Term Plan||18 / 70 Years||75||10 | 15 | 20 | 25 | 30 | 35 | 40 years||Annual||Rs 25,00,000||LumpSum Only||94.95%|
Why term insurance India by policy 21st is the most affordable option?
Term insurance India is a good insurance plan with no investment module
- The selected company of the insurance will pay to the nominee just in case where the life secure die during the time period of the policy
- People who are looking for the online process can have a good amount on the administration as well as other charges
- In order to cover of 10 times of the annual salary, one need to pay yearly an amount of 2-3% of your annual proceeds
Term Insurance India
The advantages of Term Insurance India are as follows:
From the payment of EMI to the rentals and other things, all are taken care of with the best term insurance plan. After all, the most one can do for the family is to secure its financial future. Any financial problem lead to embarrassment and loss of dignity in the society.
- It is a cost effective plan that gives financial benefits to family
- Offer tax benefits on the premiums paid and payout received
- Pay the premiums only till your retirement
- Helps during critical illness and provides supplementary income in case of loss of income due to accidents and other reasons
- You get a lump sum amount at the end of the policy
- You can enhance the life coverage t major life stages and choose riders to make your plan more comprehensive
secure the dignity and future of your family.