Health insurance policy is an insurance that secures your health by giving you various riders and benefits and giving you financial assistance in case of any medical emergency. Deal with medical emergencies with the best health insurance policy in India.
Because the medical inflation rate is getting higher and thus even the most non serious illness can cause you hefty sum and make a hole in your pocket along with disturbing you both emotionally and financially.
Thus, choose the best health insurance policy in India and get all the facilities that will make you financially secured in the time of much emotional and Apart from the health cover, on buying an effective health insurance plan, you will be liable to receive tax benefits under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act- 1961, on the premium paid towards your policy.
The best health insurance policy in India has certain eligibility criteria that ,must be kept in mind before you invest in it:
- Entry age: the entry age for most of the plans for the adults is generally between 18 to 65 years, with certain plans extending the age up to 70 years. For the kids, it is 90 days to 18 years.
- Renew-ability age: generally the renew-ability age of the plan is throughout your life, however that might vary from plan to plan.
There are so many plans available in the country, thus it is must that you should go for the health insurance policy compare in order to choose the plan that suits you the best.
Best health insurance policy in India has several advantages such as:
- Cashless treatment: best health insurance policy in India offers you cashless treatment in all the network hospital s covered under your policy.
- Hospitalisation,pre and post hospitalisation: your policy covers all the expenses of hospitalisation such as medical bills, cost of the medicines, room rent, expenses of tests etc.
- No claim bonus: No claim bonus or NCB refers to the amount that you will receive from insurer for every claim less year. It motivates a lot of policyholders to not file any petty medical claims. You should keep in mind that NCB comes as a discount on the payable premium at the time of renewing policy or whenever you want to increase the sum assured amount. At the time of renewal you must check that you are getting your no claim bonus or not.
There are different types of policies in best health insurance policy in India for example individual health insurance plans, family health insurance plans, senior citizen health insurance plans, etc.
Choose any of these depending upon your requirement and stay secured always.
Buy best health insurance policy in India after having compared various plans and see for yourself which one suits you the best.